Here is a description of the top bar buttons when you are in Project Edit mode (with multi-graphs).
This is the menu to manage your project.
This is the menu to manage your app project. You can change it:
- Project: Change the general elements of the project (name, description), 📨 App Sharing (different from Export final app), Manage access to 🛠 Multi-Accounts Design and Integrations 🔌 Zapier or 🔌 Integrate.
- Block search: Find blocks by their text content, or by their block ID.
You can retrieve the ID of a block at any time through the Debug window when you click Play current module (or right-click on the block, then Play from this block).
- History: Find the list of changes you have made. You can directly delete one of them, as well as simply go back (attention, this is only valid within the same session in your browser, reloading the page will be considered as a new session).
- Labels: Here you can mark blocks to find them more easily in zoomed and simplified view. Rename, Add or Remove labels to your colors. More info at: 🔖 Mark block
- Files: Here you can manage all the files of your project. These files are associated with this project only. By clicking on your files, you can have a quick view of them. You can classify them in folders. Don't hesitate to put them in many sub-folders so as not to impact performance. See your remaining storage for this project at the bottom right of the window. To increase your storage, you will need to upgrade. You can Add a file (from your computer) or a Folder.
This button is used to save your project changes to the cloud server. It is very important to save as often as possible, because there is no automatic save disponible for the moment. A green notification will appear to confirm that the backup is successful : the heavier your project is, the longer it will take to see this notification, and this is why it is more safe to wait until you see it. If it is red, it will indicate which error code is preventing you from saving.
We advise you, when you start a new important part of your story to save your project. Copy the project and number it if you have to work on different versions of your project in parallel for example: My Story V1, My Story V2.
Remember that testing the script is fundamental! It is sometimes during testing that we discover a hidden flaw which involves reworking the story at a specific point in the development process. Sometimes it is possible to correct the last version, sometimes it is necessary to start again from a previousversion. With up-to-date archives, you secure your work.
Click on these buttons to undo your changes or restore them. The shortcuts are Control+Z (UNDO) and Control+Shift+Z (REDO)
Be careful, they are only effective for the same session. Refreshing your page, quitting your project or closing the browser will prevent these functions from being active on the new session.
Add blocks drop down menu
This button is a shortcut to the 'Blocks' menu, also accessible by right clicking to Add Blocks. Here you will find shortcuts to your favourite blocks, as well as a 'More Blocks' button to display the full list of blocks. For more information, see the 'Blocks' Menu (http://help.celestory.io/en/articles/3831573-blocks).
Here is a shortcut to the Academy, with everything to learn how to use Celestory, how to reach the community and the team. For more information, you can check the part dedicated to the Academy in this article : http://help.celestory.io/en/articles/3831240-creator-home-page
Go to Academy: https://www.celestory.io/academy
You can change your name and subscription here. You can also select a business category, your user category and your creation objective. Changing these elements will show you other examples of more suitable projects.
Click on ‘Upgrade’ where you can upgrade your subscription to a higher level that will unlock many new features.
The subscription details can be found here: https://www.celestory.io/pricing