Celestory includes 2 types of triggers activated by all players:
- Collect value of a variable (through a choice, an imput text...) which can be a boolean (true OR false), number (1,2,3...) or text type (username...)
- Collect Triger time
Connecting Celestory to Zapier or Integromat opens you the integration of more than 2000 apps!
Zapier and Integromat are exclusive to the Pro and Business Plan.
1. Go into your selected project
create a Integromat block
2. Connect your Integromat block to your graph
You have 3 differents ways to fill the message of the Integromat block:
- connect the value dot from another block
- connect directly a variable block
- enter an arbitrary value by opening the Integromat block
In the following example, we want to extract the value of the variable Username created from the Imput text bloc.
3. Link the targeted value to the Integromat block
throught the Message dot.
The value dot of the block will replace the message of the Integromat block.
4. Activate the integration
in Main Menu/Project Menu/Integration tab
The Client ID and Client Secret, and the webhook URL will help Integromat to regognize Celestory triggers.
5. Go to your integromat account
6. Choose Celestory
by clicking on the first point
7. Select the Receive Message trigger
Note: New Shared project trigger let you know when somebody give you the sharing access to a project, which can be useful if a co-worker wants to share with you some new interactive scenario.
Then click on Add to add a webhook.
8. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret of your project
in the new window will pop-uping-up.
Then copy the Webhook address generated in blue.
Paste it in the Celestory integrations window.
Then select the second tool of your voice that will receive the data.
In this example, we select Google Sheet.
Then select the Action you want it to do.
In this example, we want to Add a row (aka enter a value in a cell).
Select your Google account, the spreadsheet mode, your targeted spreadsheet and the sheet (aka the Tab).
In this example, the spreadsheet has a Username value to indicate the column.
Username will be recognized. Select the data you want to collect.
You can select the Message or the Date of the Trigger.
In this example, let's select Message.
9. Test your exported app
here we test the export in the Discovery marketplace.
As a regular user, you enter the value of the username variable with an Imput block.
10. Your user data is created
Directly in your spreadsheet. Every user playing the app will continue to fill the value of the spreadsheet.
You know how to implement data triggers, transfer data and action a third-party app. For marketing, personalized content or learning records, you have unleashed the possibilities of hundreds of apps and thousand of connections.
Here are few examples of what you can do with Celestory connecting Integromat to another service:
- 🎯 Collecting any data when a user reaches a part of the graph, with Google Sheet
- 💳 Propose an integrated purchase with a generated code to unlock a content of the app, with Stripe
- 🏁 Being notified in a user reaches an end, with Slack
- 📧 Send a mail if a user has made a choice, with Gmail
- 📅 Schedule a reminder in your calendar if the user makes a choice, with Google Calendar
- 📊 Post weekly % of choices made by users, with Twitter
- 🎓 Registering users with specific behaviour to a webinar, with EverWebinar
- 💬 Send a thank you SMS, with Gateway API
- 📝 Create a feedback system while you write your screenplay, with Google doc
- 🗺️ Send the way to the next step of a treasure hunt, with Google Maps
- 📋 Create a note about a user, with Intercom
- 💻 Create a video meeting for one or more users, with Zoom
- 📌 Pinning an important message based on user actions, with Telegram
- 🏅 Give your players a reward badge, with Discord
- 🛒 Charge and send an item automatically, with Shopify
With the alternative tool, Zapier, you can do all the integration of Integromat, plus some exclusive (LMS, Online school, recruitment...). To learn more, to go: 🔌 Connect Celestory with Zapier.